Infertility is a funny thing. You always think it will happen to somebody else, but never to you.
My story begins 5 years ago at 34 years young , when I met the wonderful man who was to become my husband. 5 years later, our nest remains empty and not through any lack of trying. At the time we never imagined that within 5 years, I/we would have:
- given up my 20 year career in IT, as a successful Sales & Marketing Director for an international IT company
- dealt with horrendous mistakes made by doctors
- learnt that medicine is not as advanced as we all like to think and doctors make mistakes
- lost our precious healthy baby daughter just short of 5 months into the pregnancy
- lost my uterus
- needed the help of a surrogate mother
- opened up our lives to strangers who ultimately hold our dreams in their hands
This is our story. Our story of hope. Our hope that it will have a happy ending, whatever the outcome. Our hope that it will help and guide those who find themselves in a similar situation. Our hope that it will provide courage and inspiration to anyone facing emotional hard times and difficult decisions.
Just know that you’re not alone …
Recommend us on Facebook!
With loads of love, peace & harmony,
The Absolute Barreness